New Beginning Performance
Terms and Conditions
Membership at New Beginning Performance is in high demand. Our membership policy is designed to ensure that people that train with us are committed and are continuously achieving great results
- I agree to abide by the rules of conduct, behaviour, dress code, equipment usage and use of services that are displayed within this gym and that have been provided to me.
- Once a member you will need to adhere to the gym rules clearly posted around the gym floor. Most importantly no bullying, gossip, or physical abuse will be tolerated in or outside the gym or at gym functions.
- New Beginning Performance may at their discretion terminate any membership agreement without notice for any non compliance of this agreement or any behaviour or action that they deem inappropriate.
- All clients are billed on a fortnightly basis from the day of commencement via direct debit until further notice.
- I understand that membership rates are reviewed periodically and may increase by an amount not exceeding 10%. This is regardless of the contract amount or contract term. I understand that members will be notified a minimum of 30 days prior to any such membership rate increase by way of signage within the gym, email or via our community Facebook page.
- Each training session is 1 hour in duration. If you are more than 5 minutes late to the appointed class it is up to the coaches discretion if you are able to participate in that class. This is for your own safety.
- You must complete the mandatory Body Assessment, Biomechanical Assessment and Fundamental induction training before you are eligible to commence classes.
- The Fundamental induction training is assessed as Competent or Needs Further Training. If you Need Further Training deemed by the Fundamentals coach, you will be required to complete one on one Personal Training sessions until the coach deems you are ready to participate in classes. Personal Training will be at the cost of one on one training at the time. Each session is 45 minutes in duration.
- You are able to freeze you membership for a maximum of 4 weeks of the year or 2 billing cycles in each year and that each year commences on the anniversary of the joining date stated on this form. If further holding periods are required it may be granted at management discretion.
- A suspension means that your membership at New Beginning Performance is being held/frozen for you whilst absent (holiday, carers leave, injury, financial circumstances). Requests for suspension MUST be made via email to email@example.com 2 weeks prior to the next membership payment. Request for suspension via phone call, text message of any other forms of communication will NOT be accepted.
- There is a 10 day cooling off period once the Direct Debit form is signed. There are no refunds of the sign up fee or first debit payment after the 10 day cooling off period.
- Termination of the payments and your membership must be done in person at the New Beginning Performance Head Quarters. It is the members responsibility to cancel the payment via this method. Any payments made are non refundable.
- If a coach deems you have “Red Flags” in your health Questionnaire you will be asked to attain a medical clearance by a doctor at your earliest convenience before commencing training.
- Time to time we take photos and videos of classes for social marketing purposes, advertising and coaching. Upon signing this contract you agree to let New Beginning Performance to use any photos taken of you for that purpose.
- Following the programming of another gym, coach or extra programming is permitted, conditions apply;
– the program is cleared by a head coach and the exercises in the program do not disturb classes running at the time the training is being done, you must ask the head coach for permission to use equipment as to not interrupt the daily WOD